This fragrant and warming meal takes under 20 minutes. It serves two people on its own, or four served with rice. Ingredients 1 tsp suitable-for-vegan red chilli paste 1 can coconut milk 1/2 cup vegetable broth 1.5 tbsp soy sauce 4 cloves garlic, minced 1 inch ginger, grated 400g sweet potato, peeled and in medium […]
About Frances McCormack
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Frances McCormack contributed 164 entries already.
Entries by Frances McCormack
This dish takes under 20 minutes, serves 4-6, and is a hearty budget recipe. It’s called Sneaky Macaroni because the sauce is rich in phytonutrients, but you’d never know it from the taste! Ingredients 75g pasta per person 2 heads broccoli, cut into the smallest florets you can manage For the sauce 400g sweet potato, […]
A colourful, simple lunch or side that takes under 20 minutes to make. This serves 2 people. Ingredients 1 large sweet potato, peeled 1/4 each red, yellow, and orange bell pepper (or just use 3/4 of one colour of your choice if you prefer), finely diced 1/2 red onion, finely diced 1 avocado 1/2 tsp […]
We keep hearing welfarists say that most people who go vegan went vegetarian first, so we should promote going vegetarian. We keep hearing welfarists say that if we promote “happy” meat and other “happy” animal products, that will lead people to go vegan eventually. This is all nonsense. There is no empirical evidence that establishes […]
Find it Fast
- Dark beer and tomato braised portobello mushrooms with caramelized...May 4, 2015 - 8:07 pm
- Go-To Chocolate CakeApril 20, 2019 - 9:58 pm
- ROB MOORE INTERVIEWS PROFESSOR FRANCIONE AND TAMIE BRYANT...December 13, 2005 - 3:22 pm
- PROFESSOR FRANCIONE KEYNOTES “ANIMAL RIGHTS: THE LAST...April 7, 2006 - 2:16 pm
- BOB AND JENNA TORRES INTERVIEW PROFESSOR FRANCIONE ON WELFARISM,...November 3, 2006 - 3:21 pm
- VANCE LEHMKUHL INTERVIEWS PROFESSOR FRANCIONE ON VEGAN EDUCATION...January 7, 2007 - 3:20 pm