This video features Prof. Gary L. Francione’s lecture at the 41st annual Vegetarian Summerfest, which took place from July 8 – 12, 2015 at the Conference Center at Pitt-Johnstown on the University of Pittsburg campus at Johnstown, Pennsylvania. His lecture centered on the Abolitionist Approach to Animal Rights and veganism as a moral imperative.
About Patricia Soldan
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Patricia Soldan contributed a whooping 41 entries.
Entries by Patricia Soldan
Find it Fast
- Dark beer and tomato braised portobello mushrooms with caramelized...May 4, 2015 - 8:07 pm
- Go-To Chocolate CakeApril 20, 2019 - 9:58 pm
- ROB MOORE INTERVIEWS PROFESSOR FRANCIONE AND TAMIE BRYANT...December 13, 2005 - 3:22 pm
- PROFESSOR FRANCIONE KEYNOTES “ANIMAL RIGHTS: THE LAST...April 7, 2006 - 2:16 pm
- BOB AND JENNA TORRES INTERVIEW PROFESSOR FRANCIONE ON WELFARISM,...November 3, 2006 - 3:21 pm
- VANCE LEHMKUHL INTERVIEWS PROFESSOR FRANCIONE ON VEGAN EDUCATION...January 7, 2007 - 3:20 pm
bananas breakfast brown entail brussels sprouts cabbage caramel chocolate cookie dough corn creamy mushroom soup earl grey figs frozen dessert gnocchi kale lentils lentil soup miso mocha mushroom mushrooms noodles olives pasta pasta soup pepper poblano pepper potato roasted vegetables scones seeds sesame soup soy spicy spinach spinach salad stew sun dried tomato tacos tempeh tofu tomato tortillas turmeric