In this second Abolitionist Approach Commentary, Prof. Francione explores the issue of “pets,” and addresses the following question:
Does the institution of pet ownership violate animals’ basic right not to be regarded as things?
This question is also found in the Appendix of Introduction to Animal Rights: Your Child or the Dog?
Find it Fast
- Dark beer and tomato braised portobello mushrooms with caramelized...May 4, 2015 - 8:07 pm
- Go-To Chocolate CakeApril 20, 2019 - 9:58 pm
- ROB MOORE INTERVIEWS PROFESSOR FRANCIONE AND TAMIE BRYANT...December 13, 2005 - 3:22 pm
- PROFESSOR FRANCIONE KEYNOTES “ANIMAL RIGHTS: THE LAST...April 7, 2006 - 2:16 pm
- BOB AND JENNA TORRES INTERVIEW PROFESSOR FRANCIONE ON WELFARISM,...November 3, 2006 - 3:21 pm
- VANCE LEHMKUHL INTERVIEWS PROFESSOR FRANCIONE ON VEGAN EDUCATION...January 7, 2007 - 3:20 pm
bananas breakfast brown entail brussels sprouts cabbage caramel chocolate cookie dough corn creamy mushroom soup earl grey figs frozen dessert gnocchi kale lentils lentil soup miso mocha mushroom mushrooms noodles olives pasta pasta soup pepper poblano pepper potato roasted vegetables scones seeds sesame soup soy spicy spinach spinach salad stew sun dried tomato tacos tempeh tofu tomato tortillas turmeric